Thursday, March 11, 2010

FIRST POST...... FINALLY XD

hehehe FINALLY!!!

after .... hmmm .... around 4 months of wondering HOW to change the layout (skin)... I DID IT!!
of course with the help of my buddy SQUIDDY! LOL ...... i was forced btw XP

anyways FIRST POST~
what am i doing... right now i'm watching 7PM Project
and can't wait till tomorrow to get my USB back from amy-chan XD

OMG my wallpaper is arashi~
i crave their shows sooo much DX
WHAT SHOULD I DO?!

naww i feel like fangirling NewS and Arashi again..... but since i'm kpop host on syn 90.7... (OH YH, i'm a host (H))
but yh i need to read like allkpop EVERYDAY!
OH OH And i'm singing next week on the show.... i JUST DONT KNOW WHAT >.<
right now i'm thinking about 'Y Si Fuera Ella' - SHINee

I NEED SUGGESTIONS

what else.....

i have given Raihan my drama 'You're Beautiful' BUT SHES TAKES SOO LONG!!!!
i bet i'll like get it back next term DX ..... no way thats gonna happen!
and i need to give taslyn 'Devil Beside You'!! its been since like last year BAHAHA
but i cant find it!! i only found disc 1, 2 and 3

while on the subjects of dramas.... ME AND SQUIDDYS 'RYUSEI NO KIZUNA' IS SCREWED D'X

LOL i still cant believed we decided to buy it together (Y)

hehehehhehee -peace-

i have more to talk about but i noe you souldnt be stuffed reading this all soooo..... till next time~

JAA NE~

No comments:

Post a Comment