Monday, June 28, 2010

Drama, Drama, Drama ^^

mmmm... havnt posted in a while... but... I HAVE A NEW LAYOUTT WOOP WOOP
its soo.... big bangish lol created it myself ^^

well holidays just started and... so far they are boringg T^T
but no worriess, laser tag tomorrroww -pew pew- ;D

butt, tonightt i'm re-watching one of my favourite dramas..

HONG GIL DONG

and my most FAVOURITES of actors and actresses. My IDOL Sung Yu Ri.... shes SUPER PRETTY and cutee ^^ and she acts like a tomboy.. just like mee :PP

OMO OMO nad the other is..... JANG GEUN SUK...
mostly famous for his lead role as KWANG TAE KYUNG in the drama "you're beautiful"

but... in hong gil dong... his role is more mysterious, quiet and evil... VERYYY different to the lovey dovey sweet tae kyungg <3

LEE MIN HO SARANGHAE~

but yh other than watching dramas... thats all for nowwss :D

BTW... I'M CRAVING KARAOKE... SO IF YOU WANNA GO SOMETIME... COMMENT OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT ^^

annyeongg~<3>


No comments:

Post a Comment